Refund & Cancellation
Refund Policy of Diamondludo.com by MYSTICMAZE PRIVATE LIMITED
User Refund Request
- Refund can be requested within two weeks of initiating the transaction for accidental or erroneous cash credits.
- The refund will be processed after an independent investigation or a clear request from the user.
- The refund amount will be credited within two weeks to the financial instrument/platform that was used to make the transaction.
- To cancel a subscription, users must write to email@example.com from their registered email ID.
- Win wallet and main wallet balance (account balance) will be refunded to the payment method of the user’s choice.
- Certain payment methods may attract additional processing fees that will be deducted from the account balance.
- All kinds of bonuses or incentives previously offered will be deducted from the account balance.
- Deactivation of the account will occur to prevent the user from participating in any contests.
- If the user wishes to become a member again in the future, they can contact the company.
- A 100% refund guarantee will be provided for any error or mistake in a transaction or if the user loses a contest due to technical issues in the DiamondLudo mobile application.
- The user must provide sufficient evidence for the company to investigate the issue.
- If the error/issue is technical, the company will refund the entry fee of the contest.
- The refund transaction and reference number will be provided to the user via email.
- Only the entry fee of the contest will be refunded, not the total estimated winning amount of the contest.
- DiamondLudo is not responsible for any loss resulting from the cancellation of any games due to service outages caused by factors beyond their control.
- Users will not be entitled to any refund due to the cancellation of games caused by factors beyond the reasonable control of DiamondLudo.
Failed Account Validation
- DiamondLudo has the right to validate the personal information of the players from time to time.
- If validation is unsuccessful or the company is unable to contact the user, the accounts will be suspended, and the amount lying in the accounts will be refunded to the financial instrument/platform used to make the payment.
Cancellation of Promotions
- DiamondLudo contests, offers, bonuses, tournaments, and games may get cancelled or discontinued without any prior notice.
- The company disclaims any liability, except for the refund of the entry fee wherever applicable.
Voluntary Account Termination
- Users may terminate their accounts by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- After evaluating the case, the company will refund the account balance minus any bonuses, incentives or promotional offers credited to the accounts.
- Any account actions taken after emailing the request for termination will be deemed as actions taken solely by the user.
Forfeiting Inactive Account
- If the accounts have been inactive for over 365 days and have an unused balance, DiamondLudo shall remind the user to activate their accounts twice.
- If the user does not activate their accounts after the reminders, the cash balance shall be forfeited to DiamondLudo.
- Accounts found in breach of the Terms and Conditions shall receive no reminders, and the unused funds in such accounts shall be subject to the terms of the Breach and Consequences policy.
- DiamondLudo support team is available to assist users, and they can write to email@example.com from their registered email ID to share their concern or issue.